- Keep seated.
- Go to the bus immediately at the end of the school day.
- Follow the driver's instructions.
- Obey the bus supervisor's guidance.
- Never throw anything out of the window.
- Do not shout or scream to your colleagues.
- Keep your bus clean
- Never cut the curtains or the bus-seats.
Your child should follow the bus policy otherwise he /she will be suspended from the bus for 3 days after second warning .
General School Policy
- Required documents for enrollment at the school student affair department should be provided to school not later than two weeks from acceptance day otherwise the school will cancel the pre-signed agreement.
- School fees should be paid before the deadline announced at school otherwise student's name will not be included in the classes lists .
- Car Students should not come to school later than 7:45 am or leave school after 2:45 pm.
- Students should come to school wearing their school uniform otherwise he/ she will be prohibited from attending the school and should be picked up immediately by his /her parent.
- Students should use only original books in school otherwise any photocopied book will be confiscated by the school administration.
- No smart phones are allowed at school (Only ordinary phones are allowed) otherwise it will be kept at school till the end of the year.
- Never insult anyone in the school otherwise student will be subjected to break detention for 2 days .
- Never touch any of your colleagues in the school otherwise student will be suspended from school for 2 days.
- Notebooks should be checked and signed daily as it is the main communication mean between teachers and parents.
- Homework should not be delayed otherwise student will red o them during any activity lesson.
Private lessons are not allowed
except through the school
- Absent students should get the school reasonable excuse to be accepted by the school.
- If your child will be away from school for more than three days, school should be informed in advance .
- If your child submitted to the school a doctor's report for his/ her absence, the school teachers will be responsible for re-explaining the missing lessons for your child.
- In case of your child being absent for an infectious disease, he/ she will not be able to attend the school or ride the school bus without passing by our school doctor's report.
- In case of requesting early leave permission, parents have to print the permission form from our provided School everywhere link and send it with the student to be signed and ready on time.
- For birthday celebration, parents should print the birthday party permission form from our provided Schooleverywhere link and send it with the student at least 2 days be fore the required day to make sure that his/ her classmates w ill be waiting in the class during the break time.
- Parents should attend our school-parents meetings held in school to discuss his/ her child general evaluation.
- Parents are not allowed to pop up at school unless they have a previous appointment..
- No gifts are accepted from parents or students to any school member.
- Parents please follow our website and facebook page for any updates.